Happy Valentine's Day 2011

First off-- Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day.

Today I'm sharing the card I made last year.

For the year 2011 my lovely parents were serving their mission in Russia, so I had to get the creative juices flowing early so I'd have enough time to to mail their Valentine's Day cards out with enough time.

First I started with individual photos.

It was really hard for me to pick a favorite of this sweet baby.


Ooh, look at that face.


This photo is written in Russian.

All together now.

After I printed the photos I glued them onto some red colored paper, folded it accordion style, and attached some ribbon on top and some buttons on bottom.  This made for a cute, easy, little wall hanging that I could easily send to Russia.

I got the idea for this craft via Martha Stewart. 



Comments

Popular Posts