Freshly Featured Friday # 6

Today I'm featuring the blog



Embracing Messy

Chosen at random from my list of followers here:

Congrats!
Grab a Freshly Featured Button.



HERE IS MY FAVORITE 5: 
1. First things first-- Who is behind Embracing Messy.  Isn't that a fun name?
I'll admit I was curious to find she has an obsession with mason jars.  A rare thing, I'd say.


2. Over on the side of her blog you'll see a fun Tutorial Section.  Where she shares all her tutorials.


3. One of her tutorials there was this for the Tiered Mason Jar Vase

Ah-hah, a use for those mason jars that she's obsessed with.  How cute.
Photobucket

4. Under that you'll have to check out her printables.  I really enjoyed her free Printable: Weekly blog Planner.  Goodness knows I could use that.



5. And lastly while snooping around I saw this really cute Headband tutorial. Looks just darling and easy to make.
Photobucket


Be sure to check out Embracing Messy and embrace your messy, creative side.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Thanks so much for featuring me! I do love my mason jars ;)

Popular Posts