Simple shorts with darling Pockets.

Day one of sewing for KCWC was...um...a disaster....pretty much lots of work with no yield.

I was frustrated and at the end of my hour had nothing to show for it. (I might show you what I was attempting later-- when I'm done being grumpy at it).

Day Two for KCWC was Lovely. 

And I was reenergized to start over and follow a little more of a plan.

So I made up a pattern for--


The pockets really make the shorts in my opinion.


Here's sister trying 'em on.



Ever try to take a nice picture of a one year old?

Not too easy. She's always busy, busy, busy.





Stay tuned, I'll be posting a tutorial on these darling shorts soon.

Comments

KT said…
Awww, she looks adorable.
Christine said…
The shorts are fantastic!! Love the fabric you picked!!!

Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!
Shiloh said…
I have made several pairs of shorts for my daughter. The hardest part is getting the right size to go over the cloth diapers.:) I love the pockets!
Michelle Day said…
Hi,

I followed you over from Whimsy Wednesday link party. These are adorable shorts, especially on such a cutie.

I would love to invite you to share this, and any other posts you would like to, at my Creative Thursday Link Party at www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com. (Party runs through Monday each week).

Have a great day,
Michelle
Unknown said…
Totally Perfect!!! I'd love to have you share at my party...it JUST opened!!!

http://www.itsoverflowing.com/2012/04/overflowing-with-creativity-19.html

XO, Aimee
Unknown said…
Your little girl is adorable. I love the shorts. I wish I could sew. I'm so glad you joined in again this week. I just love your blog. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.
Big D and Me said…
I love the pattern on the material- just adorable - and the shoes are too cute

Popular Posts