Thanksgiving Dinner Menu

Ooh, I did it.

We're hosting Thanksgiving this year (just four extra guests) at our home.

I spent the entire day yesterday planning out the Menu.  Today's my shopping day.  Looks good, eh?


Thanksgiving Menu 2012
Appetizers: 1. Spinach/artichoke Dip
PHILLY Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe

2. Cheese ball/crackers
3. Chocolate Truffles (sister's recipe)
Main Dish: 15 LBS. Turkey (Bought this yesterday)
Perfect Turkey in an Electric Roaster Oven. Photo by "Chef Zone Masconi"
Side Dishes: 1. Mash potatoes
2. Gravy
4. Fancy Salad (something I'll buy in a bag)
6. Rolls (frozen)
Balsamic-Glazed Carrots recipe 
8. Corn Casserole (My husband's Family Tradition)
Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
10. Pickles
11. Olives
Desserts: 1. Two Pumpkin Pies
Traditional Pumpkin Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
3. Pecan Pie- Store bought
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (Grandma B's Recipe)
5. Whip cream
6.Vanilla Ice cream
Snacks: 1. Chex Mix
2. Cookies

Let's just hope it all comes together as well as it is in my head.

Comments

Hilary and Eric said…
If only we still lived close....this sounds delish!
annie said…
Girl you are insane. If my memory serves me right you're having a baby in a month. This looks like way too much work for a pregnant lady! Although it does look delish.
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Royal Wedding Jodhpur
Mmmmm this looks yummy! I hope it turned out well :)
I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Come check it out
http://sunshineandasummerbreeze.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

Popular Posts