The Family Proclamation -- Free Printable




Yesterday I gave a lesson in church on, "Why are Families Important?".  It was a great lesson and a topic which is very dear to me.  I had a lot planned out for the lesson, including asking questions, talking, reading important things, watching this darling video, and I had planned to finish the lesson with passing out The Family: A Proclamation to the World to each girl and reading each paragraph, breaking it down and discussing the whole thing.  But, as these things go, I ran out of time.  The lesson ended with me passing out the proclamations and telling the girls how important this was, asking them to read it on their own, and keep this copy in their scriptures.

The night before, in the planning stage I made this hand out, excited to hand them out to the girls.  As I was designing it at first I thought it would be a good idea to use lots of color, fun fonts, and kind of "spice it up", however as I was working on it to make it look just right, I knew that this message needed to be clear and simple and any "spicing up" might take away from it's importance.

Click here for your own copy.

They make great handouts that can be printed back to back, printed landscape and cut in half.

Comments

Popular Posts