Of Bow ties and Suspenders

I've been a busy little sewing bee lately.  

Making darling little things, likes bow ties and suspenders that match.  


Getting ready for Spring and Easter and all that good stuff.


I got in contact with a local, darling shop here called O' Child Children's Boutique
And have started selling my bow ties and suspenders there.




This has always been a dream of mine to have something I made, being sold in a real store.


It's pretty much super exciting!


I'll be sewing up some more and selling more on my Etsy shop soon.

The bow ties were made following A Little Gentleman's Bow Tie Pattern, of course.


Comments

Unknown said…
These are so incredibly cute. I need my friends to have some little boys so I can gift them a bow tie and suspenders. Congratulations on getting stocked in a store :)
Anonymous said…
Cute bow ties!!! I really love the teal and silver chevron tie.

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
Unknown said…
So cute! Stopping by from the Sew Much Ado link party!
Hilary and Eric said…
How exciting! They all look great!
KT said…
Hooray! Congrats!

Popular Posts