The Sweet Simple Dress-- as completed by my Pattern Testers.


When I designed The Sweet Simple Dress, I tried to make it with lots of options for customization and I encouraged my sweet pattern testers to get creative and to really make the dress their own.

Of course, they did not disappoint.  Every dress was done so excellently. 

In no particular order, here they are.


Up first, this darling dress by The Nest Creations , I love how her daughter picked out her own fabrics and styling.  What a cutie!


I love this darling blue and white stripped one from Stripes and Polka Dots


Ahh, matching sisters-- my favorite.  These two cuties are my nieces.  
I love the way their matching, darling dresses turned out!



Kerrie made two dresses for some cute little twins.  
I love the pocket designs she made.
 

I love this darling tunic from Made-by-Sara.  
She used knit for the bodice and cotton for the sleeves. 



Court from Court is Crafty made this darling green dress with cute little buttons on the sleeves.


Check out this cutie from Australia from the blog Sewn by Elizabeth.

The Sweet Simple Dress

Look at this darling little baby from Huckleberry Love.  She tested our size 6 - 12 m.  I love the bright colors.  Too cute.
  


I love this cute one with a darling ribbon in the front.


These dresses are too cute from Nap-Time Creations.  If you're asking yourself, "Hmm, why did she pick some of those interesting details."  You might be surprised.  You can read all about her inspiration here.



The sweet simple dress turned out very darling from Sewing for Sanity.  Look at that smile!

Displaying SAM_0863.JPG


I love this darling heart dress with bird applicay from a LOT of ATTITUDE



And lastly, I just love this darling dress from Crissybell's Musings


Her daughter is too cute in it!


Hope you enjoyed my pattern tester round-up.  
You can pick up your own Sweet Simple Dress HERE or your FREE 0-3 m dress here.

Comments

Sara said…
Congratulations! And thank you again for letting me be a part of it. :) It is so great to see all the other testers versions - I love them all!
Unknown said…
Allison! How exciting! The girls did a beautiful job on your pattern!!!
<3
Emily Thompson said…
wow!! How fun to see all the dresses together. I love how different they are and SOOOO cute!!! Thanks for posting!!

Popular Posts