Easter 2015

How was everyone's Easter yesterday?  We had a really lovely day. We loved being able to hear general conference this year and really think about our Savior and our family.  The Sun was shining and there was happiness all around.

We dressed up to go to Church in the morning and after I bugged the kids to take photos for my own Easter present.


This year I made the girls Easter dresses using the Olivia Dress pattern from Craftiness is Not Optional. 





This pattern is real quick and yields such darling results.  

This is the fourth time I've sewed this dress.



I made the boys some Little Gentlemen bow ties and matching suspenders. 


 

Happy Easter, everyone!






Comments

OH my goodness! This just made my entire day! I love both of the dresses so so much-you all coordinate so wonderfully! Your girls are darling...seriously SO cute. Thanks so much for sharing!

Popular Posts